Captivating Skies

by - Monday, February 06, 2012

This morning, when I opened the curtains, I was mesmerized!
Sunrise & SunsetSunrise & Sunset
I called BabyLuv to come witness the most gorgeous sky we've had during the morning. It was a real painting and it seemed blurred too. I took a few pictures with the iPhone and went to get my camera but it was gone! I was so disappointed but still happy I could capture it somehow.
Tonight we witnessed another live painting when the sky turned all shades of orange and pink. The layers were so visible I could almost count them. It even lasted for more than an hour, which is not very common this time of year.

We're so lucky to be able to watch the sunrise and the sunset from our home. I'll never take this for granted. The sky is magical!

You May Also Like

2 little notes