Movie Wednesday: Did You Hear About The Morgans?

by - Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MPW-46308
I watched this movie last night and I was surprised by how good it was. I wasn't too cheezy, neither too cliché. The main characters played together sweetly and all the couples were adorable:
the assistants
did_you_hear_about_the_morgans_12
the protectors
did_you_hear_about_the_morgans_11
the protected
did_you_hear_about_the_morgans_006
All three images above are scenes from the movie I really loved: the assistants trying to make an appointment for both their bosses, the sheriff and his wife cooking and talking to Paul and Meryl and the latter watching the stars as if it was the first time they saw them.
I really love how sweet the movie was without falling in all the American romantic clichés, the characters were so easy to fall in love with and the nature was beautifully overwhelming. Also the good nature of people is really nicely portrayed.
One minus point is that I think Hugh Grant isn't so much of a good actor anymore, he forces things, he's not so natural anymore but by the end, you forget it.

You May Also Like

0 little notes