52/2015 | thirty-six

by - Sunday, September 06, 2015

When Peter comes home from work, her face lights up: she gives him the hugest smile and then moves her little arms and legs so he can pick her up, then when she's in his arms, she turns and looks at me with this mischievous smile which says "look, I'm with my Papa, see how good it is!" and I absolutely adore this moment, I wish I could just keep it forever in a box. I should try to film it one day.

Sunday are comfortable days, which means we're doing our best to have almost nothing to do house-wise (apart from cooking) and we try to fit some sleep and an outing in. Most times, it works, some times, it's just a long afternoon sleeping (like today). Well, Peter and É. sleep and I'm doing something like procrastinating or putting together É.'s cloth diapers or organising her closet; anything to do with this little precious one of ours is always a pleasure and doesn't fell like a chore.

36*52/2015
É.: the bond between her and her Papa is getting stronger and sweeter

Shot 6/09/2015 on a Canon 70D - 1/30 - ƒ/4.0 - ISO 5000

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes