52/2015 | thirty-seven

by - Saturday, September 12, 2015

I'm so happy how life is going right now: I chose to stay at home until our little darling starts school and it's been wonderful to see her grow and change and blossom in everything that she does. Every day she changes and she amazes us. We love her to bits and can't get enough of her laugh and her little faces. We're so lucky she's ours.

She turned 6 months old today and even though it seems to go by quickly, the fact that I'm staying home with her makes it go a little slower. I'm enjoying every moment and couldn't ask for a better job right now. I'll be honest, there are times when I want out and when I cry until my heart ache, but she's so worth it and I know it's the best decision I've taken in my adult life. Motherhood is wonderful and difficult, terrific and exhausting, a joy and an ache but I'm simply lucky to get to experience it everyday and forever.

38*52/2015
É.: we celebrated her 6 months with a little apple pie and a candle

Shot 12/09/2015 on a Canon 70D - 1/30 - ƒ/3.5 - ISO 500

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes