52/2015 | thirty-nine

by - Monday, September 21, 2015

Oma got É. a new book about opposites (tall-short, low-high, in the picture: cold-hot). It's in Dutch so Papa reads it to her and she just adores it. The images are really beautiful and also colourful and it makes it even more fun.

I've been looking a while to find a book like this one and I'm so ever grateful to Oma that she found this one. I'm very happy I've found them in French on the Internet and they are actually very mini so É. can actually hold them easily.

I've been reading to our little love since she was in my belly and she adores reading and listening to stories. I'll write about our favorite books at the moment later this week.

39*52/2015
É.: she looooves reading

Shot 21/09/2015 on a Canon 70D - 1/40 - ƒ/4.0 - ISO 1600

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes