Let's have a baby | Not knowing.

by - Thursday, May 10, 2012

I don't know what to think.

I'm so stressed out not knowing what's going on that I don't dare moving sometimes, in case  that, if I was pregnant, I could hurt the foetus.

I also feel like I have to really lose weight if I want to get pregnant to make some place for the baby. I know it may sounds crude but I feel that all the fat I'm carrying right now, takes over my body and makes it so unhealthy. I wish I didn't have POCS. I know it can't be an excuse and I can do something about it but it does make it more difficult.

I wish I could just go and buy a test, but the last times, the deception was so high I can't risk it right now. I hate the mood I was for a week after the results. I'm going to wait and see. And even if my periods come, I have to be strong and keep positive.

You May Also Like

0 little notes