Overwhelming Thoughts

by - Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't know what got into me, maybe reading those beautiful blog notes, maybe because I just aged up another year but I feel so nostalgic and almost sad. But you know, this sadness that is not good for you,Overwhelming thoughts the kind that puts you down and makes you want to crawl somewhere small and dark.
I guess not having my friends & family around to celebrate my birthday and not really celebrating it was kinda hard for me this year again. Of course I see Peter's family and they're ever so kind and nice to me but having your own family and friends adds some magic to your life, doesn't it?
Maybe I'm not making the right moves, the right decisions, not doing anything that could make the changes. I don't know. What I sure know is that it's time to change those habits that only keep me where I am. I need to move forward. I need to have some real goals. I need this for me.

You May Also Like

0 little notes