29

by - Monday, July 11, 2011

29

Today I'm turning 29.
I don't know if I like it or not but I'll go for the positive side.
I'm not really afraid to age, I'm just afraid to grow up and be an adult.
I don't like knowing all those things, watching people be part of horrible deeds and the world going mad and unsecured. Why can't we keep this innocent eye we have when we are children?

I think 29 is a good age to start doing something. And I decided that I'll start living and doing what I like and what makes me feel alive and happy.
  • I want to photograph more.
  • I want to lose weight.
  • I want to have people over for dinner and drinks and teas & cupcakes.
  • I want to travel the world.
  • I want to have a baby boy.
  • I want a cat.
  • I want to go on a safari and see giraffes.
  • I want our house to be neat and cozy and lovely and homy.
  • I want my family and friends from France to come visit me.
  • I want to help.
  • I want to live in the countryside.
  • I want to be mini-me's godmother.
  • I want to blog whatever I feel like, without thinking I might hurt somebody's feelings.
  • I want to meet Adele and have a lovely chat with her.
  • I want to get rid of all the things/people that hold me back.
  • I want all the people I love to be happy and healthy forever.
  • I want people to stop killing the other species in the world.
  • I want to speak Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese. And many more languages.
  • I want P. to love me forever.
  • I want to reconnect with long time friends I haven't spoken with in ages.
  • I want first steps to be easier for me.

  • I don't want to pay taxes to a government that doesn't exist.
  • I don't want to go places where people I know have been because I want to do the same.
  • I don't want Earth to die.
  • I don't want to be looked the way people look at me.
  • I don't want my parents to fight.
  • I don't want my baby sister to grow up so fast.
  • I don't want to eat so much. I don't want to gain weight so fast.
  • I don't want people to be sad.
  • I don't want to smell the pollution outside my window.
  • I don't want to keep all that stuff, so why do I?
  • I don't want to remember the bad things.
  • I don't want Harry Potter to be done.
  • I don't want to disappoint P.
  • I don't want to be discouraged.

Be the change that you want to see in the world.
Mohandas Gandhi

You May Also Like

0 little notes