Badminton Thursday

by - Thursday, June 07, 2012

Tonight was especially good: we were all alone, that was AWESOME! That's when I let go and act ridiculous no matter what. I love letting go, it's so liberating and de-stressing.
At first we just went slowly because we were both pretty worn out by our days. And then we started playing really bad and I couldn't stop laughing. We were so tired!
And suddenly I found myself jumping all over to the music, dancing like crazy, moving around as fast as I could to get the shuttlecock. That was A-MA-ZING! It made me sweat like crazy and I finally felt like I was really working out.
IMG_9867IMG_9868
IMG_9872


I really think I'm on the right track. Beyond any doubt, this is what will make me feel good again. I just needed to really let go and be confident that it'll all work out.
This kick of energy really boosted my confidence that I can move this body of mine and shape it the way I want it to be.
I got very inspired by my friend Em and I owe her for this. She post positive thoughts on her blog which keep reminding myself that I can do it too. Thank you, Em.
sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes