Let's have a baby | God.

by - Sunday, April 15, 2012

I don't really know if I'm a religious person yet. It has been pretty difficult for me to find my way in this department. I've been "raised" catholic but I am so disappointed with what they're standing for and what's happening.

I found a beautiful hope in the Christian Scientist Church in 2002 and it still gives me courage and kindness.

Why am I saying this, you'd ask.

Lately I've been trying to "reach" God to ask Him to give me the opportunity to be a Mom.  I don't know, maybe it's because I'm following people on the interweb who have such a passionate faith. Maybe it's because I'm getting desperate.
The only thing I know is that I'm waiting for His answer. No, I'm not, actually. I'm waiting for some positive hope and maybe a tiny sign that everything will be alright because I know He can't answer me. I just want to be a Mom.

You May Also Like

0 little notes