Over-capacity

by - Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I can't post pictures right now because my computer is so full that I can't add them.
I'm trying to send some from my phone directly to Flickr, but it takes quite some time and I have some beautiful automnal camera pictures that I'd like to share too.
Therefore I'm making a complete internet back-up as well as one on my external hard-disks and will erase all 2010 from the computer so I can finally use the space. I think I'm also going to make a DVD per month. I know DVDs quality is not as good, but it'll be an extra back up in case the other back-ups crash on me like last time.
I'm in the middle of the internet back-up: January til June is done. I'm very happy about it since I needed to do that for so long.

You May Also Like

0 little notes