Lovely things

by - Monday, August 29, 2011


I have to admit I can't resist lovely things, it may be furniture, babies, clothes or anything, I'm just too soft. (Of course I don't go stealing babies or buying everything I see!).

I'm always reading Miss James blog and I love how it looks and how she puts her life out there and how you can read her wonderful love for her children through her writing and pictures. I even discovered a few interesting matters in her blog but I've never been to her shop so I decided to go today and I found the loveliest ladles there are. A plus: they're GREEN! And I bought them! Of course I did, aren't they the prettiest? And I love that they're made out of ceramic, wood and metal! NO PLASTIC! I'm just the happiest girl in the world right now.

p.s. 2012/01/21

I'm using the cups a lot during cooking: I measure how much rice we'll need, I'll use them to add some water in the cooking pan or to bake. They're super handy for anything, I love them so much. I think this is one of the best purchases I've made for our kitchen. And it goes super well there too:
green cups - bleubird

You May Also Like

0 little notes