Cooking: Fancy Ciabatta Sandwiches & Zucchini Soup

by - Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's funny how sometimes you find yourself being so motivated to do everything on your to-do list. This weekend had clearly been productive and enjoyable: I cooked three times (which is rare during the weekend since I usually don't want to do much) and I 'Spring'-cleaned the bathrooms and main bedroom.

I made some waffles,

I created new sandwiches

IMG_3976 IMG_3977
and I made boursin zucchini soup.
IMG_3978 IMG_3979 IMG_3980

And our bedroom looks really nice with these new sheets matching our nightstand lamp BabyLuv's mother gave us.

photos to come
I have to say, I'm pretty proud of what I've done today, it gives me confidence that I can truly motivate myself to do things. I just hope it's just not one of those periods... But I believe the satisfaction it gave me will be more powerful than my laziness.

You May Also Like

0 little notes