Sinter Klaas

by - Thursday, December 06, 2012

Today was Saint Nicolas holiday, here in Belgium.

It's a cute holiday for children but I decided to make it a cute holiday for BabyLuv. I hid his presents in the underwear drawer where I knew he wouldn't look the day before but would the first thing in the morning after his shower.

IMG_2835
very blurry picture of BabyLuv discovering his presents

Though it didn't quite go as I expected... He opened the drawer, took his underwear and closed the drawer. I was kinda "shocked" that he didn't even noticed there was something in there (it was pretty obvious). So I told him to open the drawer again and then he saw the presents. He was surprised and I could see that he didn't expect it at all.

sinterklaas
But he was definitely happy about it and went on and read the card that I bought from this lovely and creative person, Lesley. It says "You fog my spectacles". I love it! Especially because we both got new glasses a few weeks ago and they kinda look great. And this man can rock his glasses pretty greatly!

IMG_2830
IMG_2832
It's funny because I wasn't sure about the DVD but he told me it was great and he loved the card so much that it made my heart burst with happiness. And I really think this Saint Nicolas chocolate figurine is pretty cute and will be delicious. I hope he'll share... ;)

My HipstaPrint 7
sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes