My baby sister is growing

by - Saturday, December 29, 2012

My sister got a job! Hooray for her! I can't be more proud of her.

Just travail

She's been struggling to get her diploma in a school that uses fb and bad blogs to discriminates the ones who have a hard time and thus violating privacy policies and let the students fail. I've never been so angry as how much they let her down but I knew she would get pass all this crap and do something great.

And now she does: she's working in a family business in the field she studied. She's doing lots of different things so it keeps her interested.

Just travail

Today we came to see her at the shop and I was impressed at how good she's doing her job. She's patient, professional and smiling at all her clients. She clearly loves what she does and I think she was very happy to see us. She's quick and efficient in her tasks, I can't say it enough, but I'm so proud of her.

just-travail

That was a true gift to see her work today. My heart is smiling at the thought of her.

Just travail

You May Also Like

0 little notes