Blue

by - Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I've been wearing a lot of blue lately. It is my favorite color.

It also makes me feel safe and calm. Blue has always been an important part of my wardrobe. In my teenage years, I used to wear a lot of blue clothes, I wouldn't go out without at least one piece that was blue.

I remember in college, I once went to the doctor and she told me that I should keep wearing this light blue cardigan (that I adored) because it really suited me very prettily. I was surprised byt this statement but I'm pretty sure I still have this cardigan somewhere in a box.
I also remember that I was wearing that cardigan on some of my most precious and best pictures of myself during my time in Germany at my good friend, Brigitte's wedding + New Year's Eve.

What is your favorite color? Or which color makes you feel different?

IMG_3895

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes