30 day challenge | Day 1

by - Monday, October 01, 2012

Day 1:  Write some basic things about yourself.

IMG_1350

My name is Patricia, I'm 30 and I'm very much in love with my best friend.

I'm a French teacher for adults mostly, but occasionally for children. I love my job and I love meeting so many different people all year round and learn about them and their jobs and how this country works a bit. I'm French but live in Belgium, a very complicated country.

Living in another country made me realize how much family is important to me: I'm the third of 7 children and I'm so proud to have all of them as brothers and sisters.
My Mom is my hero, she kept her chin up through really hard times and through all of our teen crises. She raised us to be polite, kind and generous and I'm proud to say that she's raised us all well. I hope I'll be half a good mother as she is to us. At 30, I can say I'm an adult and ready for the next steps in my life. I can't wait to see our future enfolds and I can't wait to start my own family with him.

What I love doing the most is photography, home decoration and talk with my friends. All three of them fill my heart with joy and I always look forward to do either one of them. I also love writing on my blog, going through beautiful things on tumblr and read books for fun. I started a challenge to read 12 books this year, I'm almost there!

challenge found here.

You May Also Like

0 little notes