What's the point?

by - Monday, November 30, 2009

I take time, a lot of it, to write articles/news, edit pictures and put it all at the right time for everyone to know what I we've been doing lately and no one seems to bother. So why do I bother?
Okay, I'm doing this blog for me too, but mostly for my friends who are far and maybe want to know what's going on... And okay again, maybe English is not your favorite/mother language but come on, there are pictures! You understand the pictures, don't you?
Anyway, I'm upset and shouldn't be. I guess I won't tell anymore that I make updates and just do that for me.
And maybe you didn't even get this... *shrugs*

You May Also Like

2 little notes

  1. Don't be so upset ;-)
    I got your newsletter, read a few things that you wrote, and decided to come back later to read on and comment. I'm sure I'm not the only one!
    I like that you write things about what's happening to you, it's a great way to give news, but sometimes I just don't know what to say...
    So cheer up, keep on blogging, and we will keep on reading !
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dear Nadj, I know you come and read. But I also know you have a life and a job like everybody else, so yeah. It's just the fruit of an upset moment... I know I shouldn't care and be happy I can do it, but it sometimes frustrates me when it seems no one cares. And I just decided a minute ago that I'll re-open my French blog so anyone who don't understand what I'm writing here will see some updates there. And everybody will be happy! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and kick my ass, I deserved it ;)

    ReplyDelete