Louise

by - Monday, November 16, 2009

I wanted to say a little more about Louise. She's so cute and funny that I have to share what she does now, at the age of 18 months.
patricialouise
She now can walk and does it pretty well but she also... back-walks! This is hilarious because it really looks like she's doing the famous Moon Walk (invented by Michael Jackson). She doesn't look at all what's behind her and sometimes bump into things or people and then laughs. Really, you should see it, it's soo soo funny!
She also says some words and it's very cute. I had her say the name of her sister and I loved it. It was a very nice feeling. She also copies what we do and then laughs. She's a great laugher. I love it and it makes me laugh as well! She still has her big blue eyes which are so beautiful! I can't stop taking pictures of her.

I wish I could see them all again more often. I miss them and especially don't quite like that I don't se them growing up...

You May Also Like

0 little notes