2012 Artist Crush #1

by - Saturday, January 14, 2012

I've just fell in love with an artist today.

It's been a while since my last crush, but this one is seriously taking my breath away and I want to order every single creation she makes.

Sandra Dieckmann is a London based illustrator. Her world is made of pure beauty and her illustrations are so beautifully handmade and carefully colored. I love the details she puts in every drawing and I love her style. Her work is very colorful and also very calming. The tones are always perfect with one another and her creativity is extraordinary. Her art is everything I could imagine in my dreams and everything I'd love to draw myself if I could.

I already ordered three prints from her Etsy shop but I'm pretty sure that won't be it: a art-love story has just began.


Here's what I chose, don't they look gorgeous?
Can't wait to put them up.
art

You May Also Like

0 little notes