52/2015 | three

by - Sunday, January 18, 2015

This bébé belly is getting rounder every day! And sometimes, I'm wondering if it's not getting rounder by the day...

I love watching bébé move around and be so active: it's like s/he is dancing and I'm just so very thankful to be able to experience all of it. This week bébé has been very keen on showing s/he's here and on demonstrating his/her flexibility in the womb.

We've had a scan this week and the gynaecologist set the 4D on and it was so sweet to see our bébé's little features. I think s/he has a nose from my family's side.
Apparently bébé is using the placenta as a pillow and it was simply adorable!

The hic has started to happen twice a day and I don't really like it because it lasts long and I feel so sad for bébé even though I know it's not hurting. It just feels sooo long for such a tiny baby!

I think I've got everything I need to put in my maternity bag. I'll probably share a few photos as soon as I put it together. This is so exciting!

3*52/2015
bébé belly, 31 weeks: sweet and adorable

Shot 18/01/2015 on a Canon EOS 70D with a 18-135mm lens - 1/60 - ƒ/5.0 - ISO 6400

This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes