Happy December!

by - Sunday, December 01, 2013

December is here!


I've always loved this last month of the year even though I lost my Dad on Christmas.

We've made so many wonderful memories before then and after too. I think it's what we should always keep in mind in times of sadness and grief: whatever happens, there will always be good memories to make out of every situation, even though it's very hard to see them at the time.

This year is not ending the way it was supposed to but I guess I'll just have to face it and make the best out of it: my grandpa is very very sick and we don't know what's going to happen today or tomorrow or a week from now. It's so hard to hear my Mom cry on the phone and not being able to do anything to soothe her pain.

I'm ever so grateful to have Peter around, he helps me get through this through his own experience. I love him even more everyday for all the support he's shown lately. It must be difficult on him to relive all this and I'm positive we'll get through it all, together and will become stronger as a couple.

You May Also Like

0 little notes