2013 Three Sixty Five | Week two

by - Saturday, January 12, 2013

I started a new 365 this year and I think it's going to be fun and challenging. The subject is our home, because I'm such a homebuddy. I'm excited to share all the pictures and their meaning too. You can also see them on flickr, fb and tumblr.
365weektwo

Day one: I totally forgot to take a picture at home so when I went to Brussels, I took a picture of a lovely blooming flower (in the middle of Winter, you guys!) because I'm very excited about growing my own balcony plants this year.

Day two: BabyLuv received some Champagne glasses for Christmas, we're becoming grown-ups and won't drink Champagne out of ice-cream glasses. ha!

Day three: I got myself a huge mug because I always feel like I don't have enough tea in my ordinary cups. Oh, and I did the dishes which is pretty exceptional!

Day four: Today I said goodbye to our Christmas decorations. I'm always a little sad when I have to put them away. And I really hope that next year, we'll have a real Christmas tree...

365weektwoxmas

Day five: Those are bottles of wine from my hometown, Saint Pourçain sur Sioule. I'm not a wine lover but I love the decoration on the bottles. I might use the middle one as a vase when it's empty.

Day six: These are BabyLuv's shirts drying on the rack. Laundry is one of my favorite chore: it takes a lot of time but I love the smell of washed clothes and I love to fold and put them away too. (Ironing isn't my favorite though...)

Day seven: This capture is my favorite because I love this decoration tree in the second bedroom. I pinned the heart from last year's Valentine. I think it's totally cute!

sign-blog

You May Also Like

0 little notes