52/2015 | ten

by - Saturday, March 07, 2015

Bébé is always pointing his/her little bottom at the top of the bump (just like in the picture) and it always amazes me how big it makes the bump look and how funny it looks then.
Everybody says bébé is still high and I'm wondering if s/he is going to wait until his/her due date to come out...

I've been questioning myself about labor... Am I going to cope well? Will I recognise the signs? Will I know when my waters break? Are the contractions really so painful? Am I going to stay calm and polite? I really hope so. I'm putting my trust in the maternity staff because I know they've been doing it for a long time and they know what's going on. I haven't taken any classes but Peter has been very supportive and I think his presence will help a whole lot.

This week, I've tried to finish a few project and chores at home and I've been resting a lot: our bed has been my best friend so far. I think we're quite ready to welcome our little bébé. Doctor's visit is Tuesday, we might see his/her face one more time.

10*52/2015
bébé belly, 38 weeks: on maternity leave and we both love it

Shot 02/03/2015 on a iPhone 4 - 1/30 - ƒ/2.8 - ISO 80

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

2 little notes

  1. oh boy. i sure remember those anxious days getting closer to the due date. good luck, to you. and i can maybe answer your questions: you will totally cope. you will recognize the signs. yes contractions are that painful, but not in a scary way. birth is wonderful. i hope you have a beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erica, thanks for your comforting words, I really appreciate it. I love hearing from moms and their experiences to keep in mind for a peaceful delivery. I've started cleaning up: they say it's a sign of the start of the upcoming change... Can't wait!

      Delete