52/2015 | six

by - Sunday, February 08, 2015

I've finally finished the whole series of Harry Potter. I still love it as much as I did when I first started reading them. They're just amazing and really take you out on a beautiful journey.

When I read, bébé kicks, I think s/he loves it too, especially when I read out loud. I've started reading a little story about a little thoughtful hedgehog who shares the big apple he found in the forest and I can already tell that this is going to be a lovely moment with bébé when I'll read to him/her when s/he is out and bigger.

6*52/2015
bébé belly, 34 weeks: loving reading time, especially when read aloud

Shot 06/02/2015 on a iPhone 4 - 1/15 - ƒ/2.8 - ISO 100

 This photo project is linked to the beautiful 52-project of Jodi on Practising Simplicity.

You May Also Like

0 little notes