Movie Wednesday: Catching Fire - The trailer

by - Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The 2nd movie of The Hunger Games Trilogy is coming out at the end of the year.


I've been watching the trailer and teasers for a week now and can't stop the tears coming up my eyes, the emotions taking over and the pain hurting my heart. The book series moved me so much that I can't stop feeling sad and desperate and genuinely sorry for them, it's like I feel their pain and it's kind of like it's all real.

I think that it hurts so much because I know it could happen: this isn't only some sort of amazing creative writing, it's based on the deep acknowledgment of people's behaviors towards threat and power. It's about the bad (and the worst) in people, it's about how humanity is ready to sacrifice innocent victims like the one in Boston this week.
But it's also about the good (and the best) in people: how they'd go out of their way to save thousands and how selfless one can be when facing danger.

I really want to believe in the good in people, but sometimes, I really can't. But I will  keep in mind the kindness...

You May Also Like

0 little notes