Mood

by - Saturday, December 05, 2009


Not a bad mood but a tired one. I'm so so tired that this post is taking all my remaining energy. But I decided to write again, so I have to. And this is part of my new beginnings.
takefutureinhands
I spent the last two days organising my schedule a bit: I have to change many things about how I live now and I have to stop my bad habits and I thought it was the right time. I want to spent more time doing useful things and also things that I like.
Of course, I like being on the computer and just spent my time there but it's no good way to spend my days and I know it. I'm still a lot on it but in between, I do my chores and take pictures and go to work. I think I'm going to have a good share of it all. Hopefully it'll change even more. For the better.

You May Also Like

0 little notes